Monday, November 5, 2012

and so life continues

some catch up.

Left Perth in September.
Vacationed in Guangzhou on my lonesome, saw some favorite old sites.
Traveled to Taiwan for two weeks and partied it up with Betty
Came back to the States
Then spent a week in Gallup, New Mexico with Whitney
Then back again in Arizona.

And that's what you've missed with me.



This blog is called a wild undertaking ... not just because I have gypsy blood and tend to follow whereever the wind directs me, it's because life itself is a wild undertaking.

My life is a wild untaking, and so this blog continues.

Mr. Magorium (of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium fame once said), "Your life is an occasion, rise to it."

And so I do ... and my voice continues ... writing to an audience of little to none with a mind to always press myself to write and remember all of the amazing and incredible things that I get to experience. Life is too wonderful to allow myself to forget.

Life and my adventure continues right here, right this minute.

Next up? Farmer's markets,unemployment, redecorating and packing for Seattle.

Ain't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment