Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No-Booze Cruise

So I finally went to my very first YSA activity! We did a River Cruise from Perth to Freo and Back ... but mostly it was like a dance on a boat at night - so pretty cool! It wasn't really a place to meet people, but it was a place to have fun with some of the people that I already know. I was really lucky because I went to the CES Fireside before this, and had a chance to meet more people there. The YSA here seem like a fun bunch! 

Haha ... so my costume takes some imagination ... but pair my cool headband with, a sink plunger,
and dots all over my skirt ... and what do you have?
An obviously AWESOME Dalek costume! ;)

Yina and Fiona, two good friends (Yina on the left, is an especially close friend) both are from China
and both are recent converts, and the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. Yina is preparing for a mission right now

Charli


Plunger for my costume in hand, and Perth behind us ... (oh! all girl relatives reading this, please notice
the perfect curl that formed at some point during the night just above the plunger - hurrah for humidity!!)

Perth



Had to take a picture with the girl dressed as captain America ... haha she was worried that I was
offended because she had 'defaced' an American flag (obviously, I loved it and didn't care),
she didn't think she'd run into any Americans but I saw her, and there's also a new guy from
SLC Utah in town ... looks like we're taking over! ;)

End of the Night, that's Perth! :)

1 comment: